1. The diagram shows a ray of light reflected from a plane mirror.
What is the angle of reflection?
2. The diagram shows a image of a clockface in a plane mirror reflected 1 time.
Which of these times is shown?
3. A boy writes the word LEFT on a piece of paper.
He lookes at the image of this paper, made by reflection of a plane mirror. What does he see?
4. A ray of light passes from a medium to air. If the angle of refraction is 30° and the refractive index of the medium is 1.4, find the angle of incidence.
5. To two decimal places, what is the refractive index of the Perspex?
Back to top